Thursday 23 October 2008

task 1.My name is ...

Hello,
My name is Yomaira.I'm thirteen.I'm from Ecuador,Quevedo.I lieve in barcelona.
I like my classroom. I'm in secondary school,Barcelona-congres.It's big.I go class roms eight and nine.The classes finish monday,thuesday,friday a quater past five but wednesday and thursday a half past one.
I have got one brother Jose Luis. He's three years.I have got two sisters Sara, she's six months and Viviana, she's sixtheen years old and is from ecuador. She´s in the secondary school.My mother is thityn eight year old. She´s from ecuador. My father is thirtyn seven years. He´s from ecuador.
I like food:chips,chikens,hamburgers,soaps,ice cream and jelly but I don't like fish.
I like whotches films, sports,and siries exempler:(el intenado,los simpson,lalola and aventure films but i don´t like wildife programe. I like music.

No comments: